Singapore Hotels and Guide
Singapore Travel Information
Singapore is a thriving cosmopolitan city with a history deeply rooted in trade and commerce. Although a long favourite destination for the more affluent of travellers, the Lion City’s
roaris beginning to be heard by the masses. An abundance of world-class, affordable attractions are springing up on a regular basis, whilst the vast variety of restaurants and nightlife options cater for everybody, from budget backpackers to high rolling billionaires!
This tiny island-state is also remarkably culturally diverse. Where else could you marvel at the charms of yesteryear in the historic Chinatown, then tuck into a delicious curry in Little India, before ending the night atop of the iconic Marina Bay Sands sipping a cocktail? From all the best hotels in Singapore at the most competitive
prices,to the Top 10 places to eat, drink, see and shop – we’ve it all in our Singapore Guide! Not convinced yet? See our 10 Must See and Do list.
Got your holiday planned already? Then go straight to see Singapore's best hotels!Read More
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Where to Stay in SingaporeSee all hotels >>>
Singapore has some of the most elaborate hotels in Asia, which are popular throughout the year. Dedicated service, well-appointed guestrooms and fun facilities found in Singapore’s best hotels ensure your stay will be a pleasant one. We have sorted the finest properties in the city into categories so you can find your match quickly and easily.